Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thanks for the comments

I want to thank all those who have made comments on the earlier blogs. That there has been that much interest in what I wrote has been a complete surprise.

I do understand the comments of those who object to my characterizations of some of the people mentioned in the blog, and I apologize if I have offended anyone.

What readers of this blog can't know is that Rita and I have a particular and personal admiration for Susan Boyle's achievement, as we have a son whose life-experience has been much like hers. And he happens to be almost the same age. So we read into what she did much that is intensely personal. Being our son's parents has had a profound effect on our lives. I would in no way want to demean anyone in my attempts to express how and why Susan Boyle's achievement touched us so deeply.

Again, thanks for reading it.

No comments: